Wednesday 11 April 2012

Watch out, here I come!

So, I've decided to start a blog. I know, when am I possibly going to fit that in right?! I'm not sure either to tell you the truth. {Wink} I guess my request to have another hour added to each day should be bumped up to adding two more hours.

Just to add some inspiration, and cause every post needs a photo, here's a recent layout I finished for Sketch Support during One Page Sketch week. You can go to the SS site and download the sketch for free!! Then make a layout of your own using the sketch and my take below as inspiration.

The two little monkeys in the photo are my sister's boys. Blonde, blue eyed boys that I'm sure will break a few hearts in the years to come!





The close up shows how the paper strip below the photo was pleated and distressed as well as how the paper stars were layered under the raised photo and on top of themselves.

I've made this layout part of a class called "Red, Yellow and Blue'. There are two other one page layouts that go along with it. Check out the 'Learn' section on our website here for all the details.
I hope you'll join me as I enter the world of blogging.

Be sure to check back soon for more!

Enjoy,
~J


No comments:

Post a Comment