Friday 28 June 2013

Me time

The summer is coming up quickly and this usually means; for me anyway, that Scrapbooking takes a back seat.

Classes and workshops are fewer and further between as people are out of town or busy with family and friends. You want to be outdoors taking pictures not stuck inside glueing and pasting. And who can blame you?!

So this summer, to keep me interested and busy doing SOMETHING creative I've enrolled myself in a few online classes. 

I'm super excited about this one that starts in a few short days.


I think that phone photography can be fantastic and I can't wait to learn some new tricks for taking better shots. I agree with their mantra that the best camera is one you carry with you. 

I'm also taking a fun 'multi photo' layout class. I, like so many of you, have more photos than I know what to do with. So I've decided to find additional ways to get more of my pictures on the page. I could always have them reprinted to a smaller size but I'd like to find ways to use the ones I already have on hand.

Last but not least, I'm thinking of signing up for this one. I'm hoping I can find one or two projects that will keep the kids busy. That promise to bust the bordom is too much to pass up. I'll let you know how it goes!!


 
So be sure to visit in the coming weeks as I post pics of the results. And who knows, I might just sneak in a class or two with what I've learned!! 

Enjoy
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment