Friday 4 May 2012

Layout Class this Sunday

I'll be at the Michael's Arts and Crafts store in Burlington on Sunday May 6th from 1 to 3pm teaching another Sketched Out Class. This class features 1-two page layout and 1-one page layout.

You can purchase the supplies at the store to make the identical layouts or bring along your own supplies from your stash at home. It's up to you!!!


I love the fresh and clean feeling of the My Mind's Eye patterned paper here. The crisp aqua blue and light purples/lilacs (with a wee bit of pink) are not a palette I usually work with but it was so fun to play.

We'll be making custom rosettes with a bit of bling using the Martha Stewart Scoreboard. So, so, so much fun!! This would make a delightful Mother's Day page, perhaps some snapshots of your garden in the early spring. It would be lovely for a wedding or anniversary too! Very flexible as far as theme goes.

I hope you'll join me for the afternoon.

Enjoy,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment